Sunday, January 01, 2006

But Mostly, It Was a Very Star Wars Christmas

Auntie April made this cool blanket for Jayden... It keeps him warm every night.


And there's always a need for some toiletries. Shampoo and body foam. (I think they make him break out, though. Oh well!)


Yes, that is Adam under there! I caught him talking to himself in the mirror, saying, "I am your father." He says he was practicing with the voice altering thing, but I have my doubts.


Here Jayden is holding up his "Dark Vader" mask and light saber that the Holmes' gave him. They also gave him the cape, so he now has the complete outfit.


Aunt Sarah gave him a "Green Guy" watch. For some reason he cannot remember Yoda's name. He can remember names like, General Greivous, or Obi Wan Kanobe, but he can't remember Yoda...


R2-D2! He loves this toy. He watches Star Wars with it and he tucks it in at night. The first night he got it he had a hard time making him do what he wanted. He finally got so frustrated with it he said, "R2, you're not listening to me!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could have a mohawk...damn genes.